/>

Aeroclubes in Brasil

Aeroclubes in Brasil

Aeroclubes, Brazilian (Brasilian) flying clubs are becoming extremely popular in Brasil. With a rising middle class and phenomenal GDP Growth, Brasil’s economy is growing steadily only to be helped by hosting the World Cup in 2014, and The Olympics in 2016. (more…)

Instructions for International Pilots Flying General Aviation Aircraft in the United States.

Verification Authenticity of Foreign License, Rating, and Medical Certification Form

Instructions for International Pilots Looking to Fly General Aviation Aircraft in the United States.

(more…)

Top 5 Florida Aviation Destinations

Aviation Enthusiasts take a look at the Top 5 Florida Aviation Destinations in 2013.

In the United States there are 304,337 general aviation aircrafts, Florida encompases 21,220 registered aircraft about 7%. (AOPA Aviation Statistics) For the other 93% of American Pilots, should you wish to visit Florida with your aircraft we welcome you by sharing some of our favorite aviation destinations.

(more…)

Certified Aircraft Pilots In the United States Infographic

Certified Aircraft Pilots In the United States Infographic

In addition to aviation statistics the AOPA offers Pilot Resources, a library of free aviation education!

If you are renting an aircraft at Ridge Landing Airpark, this Aircraft Insurance for Renters Webinar is being hosted October 23, 2013: 8 pm ET, click here to register now.

Luiz Centenaro

Summertime at Ridge Landing Airpark

We eat very well at Ridge Landing Airpark!
Grill

Sun ‘n Fun 2013 minutes away from Ridge Landing Airpark

April 9, 2013

Sun_and_Fun_09APR_2013_006

Sun N Fun. Samantha is an active pilot, and a member of Women in Aviation. Our booths are close- so we get together at Sun N Fun.

Fly Into the Kennedy Space Center from Ridge Landing

Titusville – KTIX
Flying from Ridge Landing for the day, you can land at Titusville to visit the Kennedy Space Center. Land at Space Coast Regional (TIX) and park at Bristow Air Center. The FBO is great, and the will call you a cab. After a ten minute cab ride, they will drop you off at the Kennedy Space Center. The visitor center is great way to learn about the history of space flight. I would recommend that all pilots fly into TIX for the day and see the Space Center.


Archives by Month:


Archives by Subject:


Archives by Year:

  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012