Crane’s Beach House is home to one of the most popular hot spots in Palm Beach for tourists and locals alike. Tiki Bar is located at the waterfall pool! The Tiki Bar serves up the finest wine, beer and specialty drinks with live entertainment
on select evenings!
Best of all you can grab a cocktail and go directly to the beach, the pool, or straight to your room! No need to drive anywhere! The beer is cold, the bartenders are friendly and the location cannot be beat. It’s the place to meet, have fun and enjoy the sunshine!
Fun Flying Day Trip
From Ridge Landing Boca Raton airport is only 115 nautical miles making this a very short flight to your ultimate beach get away. After landing in Boca Raton airport Cranes Beach House is only a 8 mile drive away (Call ahead for rental car or taxi service)
Boca Raton Airport covers an area of 212 acres (86 ha) and has one asphalt paved runway designated 5/23 which measures 6,276 x 150 ft (1,913 x 46 m). The airport has a control tower which is manned from 7:00am to 11:00pm. There are two full service fixed base operators, Avitat Boca Raton and Boca Raton Aviation. The Burton D. Morgan School of Aeronautic of Lynn University and a flight training school are located at the airport. Airport Identification code BCT
Contact Information For Boca Airport:
- Boca Raton Airport: 3700 Airport Road Boca Raton, FL 33431 Phone: (561)391-2202
- Crane’s Beach House: 82 Gleason Street, Delray Beach, FL 33483 Phone: (561)278-1700. Call Sarah George front office manager Office hours from 9am-9pm. If you are interested in having an event at Cranes Email Chris Therien at Chris@Cranesbeachhouse.com
- Directions From Boca Raton Airport to Cranes Beach House.
- Head NE on airport road for 0.6 miles
- Turn left onto NW 40 St./Spanish River Blvd for 1.5 miles
- turn left onto US 1 N for 5.3 miles
- Turn right onto E Atlantic Ave. for 0.4 miles
- Turn right onto Gleason St. Cranes Beach House will be on the right Address number 82