Hello Aviators today’s trip is to sunny and popular Orlando Florida to visit the Orlando Science Center, flying into the Orlando airport the science center is only 7 miles away
The Orlando Science Center is an amazing learning adventure. They have packed so many exhibits into this building you may not be able to fit it all into just one day.
Some of the exhibits include:
Nature Works: which will have you up close and personal with some of nature’s most fascinating reptiles,you’ll step back into the prehistoric age.
Kids Town is an interactive world dedicated to our smaller explorers.
Xperience Factory is part education, part entertainment, their shows will provide you with a hands-on, interactive look at science.
Dr. Phillips Cine Dome: Experience the wonders of the deep ocean or the sensation of flying on our majestic 8-story screen.
Crosby Observatory: Explore the mysteries of the outer limits through the largest publicly accessible refractor telescope in the state of Florida.
Special Events: Throughout the year, the Orlando Science Center offers a variety of special events to keep you engaged and entertained.
Orlando Science Center
777 East Princeton Street Orlando, FL 32803
Jeff Fuqua Boulevard Orlando, FL 32827
- Directions From Orlando Airport to Orlando Science Center
- Head southeast toward Orl Tower Rd
- Turn right onto Orl Tower Rd
- Turn right onto Andes Ave.
- Turn right to merge onto FL-408 W
- Take exit 12B for Crystal Lake Dr
- merge onto E south st
- Turn right onto S Crystal Lake Dr.
- Continue onto Maguire Blvd
- Turn left onto E Colonial Dr.
- Turn right onto N Mills Ave.
- Turn left onto E Princeton St Destination will be on the right