If you are a Veteran and have a passion for flying; living in an aviation community such as Ridge Landing, will provide an aviator’s lifestyle and freedom for flying.
VA-guaranteed home loan
Owning a dream home that is safe for your family and planes is made possible with several financing solutions. In certain circumstances, this dream home maybe difficult to own due to lack of down payment money, or challenged credit scores. However, a VA-guaranteed home loan allows Military personnel or spouses that have earned a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) an avenue to over come these two obstacles.
At Vertical Lending we specialize in obtaining VA home loans. Our experience and know-how with VA loans separates us from traditional lending institutions. Some of the unique benefits afforded to Certificate of Eligibility holders includes:
- Zero down payment required up to the eligible qualified loan amount, in Polk County, FL that is $417,000. This can save you up to 20 percent of the loan value when compared to a conventional loan.
- The VA will NOT deny a loan based solely on credit score. The VA program usually looks at only the previous 12 months of credit history, unless bankruptcy, a tax lien or collections factors into your situation.
- There is no Mortgage Insurance. This allows a lower monthly mortgage payment, saving thousands of dollars a year for the life of the loan.
Vertical Lending has a customized a process which allows a VA home loan to be completed within 30 days. Home buyers which utilize the services of Vertical Lending, in approved aviation communities such as Ridge landing will receive an incentive towards closing costs.
Customized VA Lending Process
- Obtain a Certificate of Eligibility. This document will prove that you’re qualified for a VA loan and will give your benefit level. You may go online to https://vip.vba.va.gov to obtain your COE. If you need help, you may call us at (863)299-0082 and we will be glad to assist in obtaining the COE.
- Application. Vertical Lending offers a convenient and secure online application at www.AviationHomeLoans.com. However, the application may be taken in person or on the phone. Disclosing accurate information when applying, will allow a smoother and quicker underwriting determination. After the application is reviewed by Vertical Lending, we will send you a list of required documents.
- Verification of documents.
- Approval Letter. This is a prerequisite before execution of most real estate contracts.
For more information about VA home loans, contact Vertical Lending at AviationHomeLoans.com and schedule a time for a free consultation with one of our home loan experts.